Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Loot for Monday, July 2, 2007

GoldenRoyBoy

Monday
July 2, 2007

Today I awoke at 3:30am with no clue as to where I wanted to go MD'ing. Yesterday (Sunday), being the 2nd cop day of the week (Monday was first) I felt a little leery-weary about hunting anywhere in Trinidad. So, I loaded up and drove the 20 miles south to Raton, NM! I hit the same "tot lot" again (picture's below) from last week. This time I chose to use Little Miss SE with a 14 inch Excelerator coil but not before first taking a rake to the chip accumulations under all the equipment. My very first find was 10K Gold; the ring actually has a little diamond in the center of the cross! Surprisingly, I managed to miss several good targets last Friday. In my defense, the kids were ganging up on me, stealing my finds; the little buggers. :)

So be told, Bigg Fisher Dogg F-75's going home. The vendor's shipping out a brand new pup, due to problems with the coil connection. So, it wasn't the fault of the idiot on the other end! Lol! It's scheduled to arrive tomorrow; Tony Pasquale with KellyCo's a fine lad but don't tell him I told you so!