Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LOST ARROW " breaking in the 7" widescan

Today i finnally got my 7" widescan had to wait until someone whith a car was going by mission metal detectors me and frank went out to cut wood for the heater in the deep woods weather was nice about 40 and sunny ,.Chipmonks whear out , and the Rum river was out of its banks , i put a tap in a nice maple tree i drink the sap like tea ummm good , well while frank was cutting wood i put the 7" widescan on my Golden Umax and did a quick air test first one 2x4 thick at minimum sensitivity and good signal on a penny from tip to tip then i put it at the 10/4 setting that is sensitivity 10 and threashold 4:00 three 2x4s and good strong signall i was impressed way better than the 7" round concentric coil so I headed out to the woods and started swinging my first find was a shotgun shell 2" then a 22 bullet then another shotgun shell and then a 30 06 slug giving good signals no problems pinpointing whith this coil just love it i was going along and had to pick it up to get over a log and it gave a signal i was stunned WHAT is somthing in the log sure and ARROW so i had frank cutt off the loge to show it was bout 60 ft frome a deer stand rounded off the day whith a campfire and cook out and a truck load of wood tell ya i like this 7" widescan coil its got good coverage and its a sniper later when the flood subsides Gunnar

that's a cool find gunnar, so you like that 7" widescan on the golden do ya, what are you getting for depth with it, currently i'm using the 8" brown donut on mine and works really good i'm getting about 6 to 7" of depth with it alot better than the 9 x 8 " coil i think anyways, hey gunnar happy hunting to you man.

Nice report Gunnar. Gotta love it when the maple sap is running. Bet you are going to have a lot of finds to post!