Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lost Member

he did great videos wish he would do more

Coin$triking Michigan said:
I'm guessing he just got out of detecting in general. There hasn't been any action on his YouTube channel either.

Maybe he just wants to spend more time detecting and enjoying it more . Making videos takes a lot of time and effort and can really slow down you're detecting . He could have gotten overwhelmed with people E-mailing him trying to pick his brain . Who knows ? He certainly made a lot of good informative videos . I wish him well .

I checked out his videos,,, Pretty boring to me.. He talked and rambled "slowly" on about stuff most detectorist already know...:shrug: Good luck...

yowow#1 said:
I checked out his videos,,, Pretty boring to me.. He talked and rambled "slowly" on about stuff most detectorist already know...:shrug: Good luck...

Ya there is never any new people that start detecting. They are all born elite masters of metal detecting. Class act you are.

Mike is a great guy and his videos are very helpful to anyone starting out or picking up a new detector they're not familiar with.

I sure hope nothing bad has happened to him. Hopefully, he just got burned out and will be back soon.

tabman

I thought his video's were very good and had a lot of information.

I wish he would chime in and let us know if he is still alive and well.
I lost one of my detecting buddies this spring real bummer.

Stix said:
yowow#1 said:

Ya there is never any new people that start detecting. They are all born elite masters of metal detecting. Class act you are.
I agree Stix.