Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lost My Detector Pal

GregM

On Saturday, Feb.16,2008 my brother-in law, Mike, passed away suddenly. He and I used to compare notes and finds whenever we would meet up. He was a great man and will be sorely missed.. Thanks for all the great times together Mike ........Rest in Peace My Brother.... Love Eternelly, Greg

As we get older, we see our friends start to go away one by one.

We know in our harts, it's going to be our turn soon. That's easy

to ignore. I'm truly sorry you lost your friend.

I just lost my child hood best friend.

He, like me, came close to death many times. He was not afrade

of death. I felt that he and I were both living on borrowed time.

He was a finish carpenter. More of an artist than a carpenter.

He was a man with a big hart. James McClenathan,

Fayetville, Arkansas.

HH,

n/t

Sorry to hear about your loss. They are never really lost as long as we can remember them. I have had some friends and family lost, and I usually think of them when I'm alone treasure hunting. I even ask them for help (but I'm not sure that it goes that way.) But I always remember the good times we had together. I hope you and yours can gather the strength you need, to get you through this tough time. We are all thinking and praying for you.

Like your pic suggests Greg, celebrate the fact that you had the opportunity to enjoy a great friendship.

Best wishes to you and the family from ours.