Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lost my deus today

ironarmknives

lost my deus today , I've been trying to sell my motorcycle so i go to this place to sit with the bike lots of car to see as they drive by pack up drove off left my backpack with the deus in side before i could get back 5mile to get it … gone 5 min. as a metal detectorest i live by the rule losers weepers finders keeper … bite me in the butt today…. so i have a 9" coil and some extra charging stuff for sale it looks like …. thank god i have my v3i,and excalibur to play with … its going to hard to find stuff to pay for my dumb ass forgetfulness ……. sucky day

make offer on new 9" coil and lower rod charging stuff and a control carry case the leather one and a arm wraparound one …. everything else was in the back pac ……..

oh my goodness..im without words on that one..
I would check the police dept, run an ad on craigslist lost and found and also your local facebook yardsale page..
I drove off with a pro pointer on my truck bumper from a city house lot one time , was gone before I could get back turned around in less than 2 minutes..no consolation
for you deus loss however..i hope good luck comes and you get it back.

riverdan

Yeah, what Dan said...get it out there in the local 'lost and found' media like CL or whatever...you never know, worth a shot....heck, even go back there and hang a paper on the nearest pole...could be somebody local saw you leave and scampered on over there and grabbed it for safekeeping, but has no way of contacting you?:shrug:
Mud

Wow! Sorry to hear of your loss. I truly hope a person with a conscious found it and everything ^^^^^^^^^^^^ they said.

I know the Pain....
I left my WS4s on the back of the truck and drove off.
Didn't notice until I got home went back looking and no luck.
went by a few days later and saw an old guy walking his dog, stopped and asked.
He said yes he found them and thought they were some sort of radio.
we went to his house a block away and he gave them back.
Luckily they were in their hard case..
Don't give up hope there are some good people out there.
Get the word out and you may be surprised.

Good Luck It is St. Patties Day a little leprechaun luck can't hurt

well sold the motorcycle but now do i get a new deus or something else …………i have a v3i , excalibur, i do want a back up … or keep the v3i as back up ……

going to sell the 9" coil to offset the price for a new deus 425.00 new coil 9" lower rod,coil cover

sold the coil bought a new dues 11" with ws5 head phones