Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lost my friend

Graw

My Dog Tasha passed over and it has open a hole in my heart that can't be filled.
I know a dog passing isn't very high on some people list . But I need prayers
Please . --- Graw :sad:

Our pets are like family. It does hurt to lose them.

Praying for you Graw in the loss of your dog, Tasha! When I lost Tony, my cat, I cried deeply for a week and can't even begin to tell most people how hurtful it is to lose a pet because we get so attached to them and like Mike in MI said...they become part of our family! May God give you peace and comfort and the heartache gets less and less as time passes on...will take time though, as I still miss Tony! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

I sympathize with you Graw and pray for comfort as you grieve your loss. God Bless and heal your wound. Amen.

I completely understand! Animals are very HIGH on my list and I sure am sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

Lisa

I totally understand as I just lost my 12 year old Yorkie a few weeks ago. It was soooooooooooo hard. She had been so healthy, then got cancer and lasted about 3 months. We miss her so much. To some of us a dog
is a family member. We got a new Yorkie puppy 2 weeks ago and she is precious. She can't take the place of Idgy but it's nice having a new puppy in the house (well soetimes its nice lol..... waking me up at 5 a.m. and keeping me up isn't the best part. ) Praying for you.... God understands.

Hello Graw, Like you, I know all too well the pain of loosing a dear pet & friend. God's Word, in 1 Peter 5:7, "Cast all your anxiety on God because He care for you."(NRSV) May God's Holy Spirit brings you peace. Amen.

Graw-August 24th,2007;will always stand out as one of the worst days of my life,because that is when I(we) had to put our beloved shih-tzu,Rocky,down to eternal rest.He was 12,had cancer,we think.He WAS a member of the family,did EVERYTHING with us.To this day,I still grieve for him-as I am sure my soon to be ex-wife does,too.Rest assured,they go to the Lord's special place for our animal family members.As a matter of fact,there is a website on the 'net ,www.rainbowsbridge.com -that talks about when our beloved pets pass on,they go to a special place to await the passing on of their beloved masters,and then they pass over the Rainbows Bridge together,to meet the Master Creator.There is a forum there also;and a place to sign up your much-loved pet as a memorial.check it out-it is VERY poignant........................

:sadwalk:so sorry about your lost, man it hurts ,everyday i see people abusing dogs ,cats just for the fun of inflicking pain.one day they will stand before the lord and answer for it.you can beat a dog to no end and it will stand and take it and wag its tail after its through.
THATS WHAT OUR LORD DID,HE WAS BEATEN, SPAT UPON ,WHIPPED WITH "A CAT OF NINE TAILS" UNTIL THE BLOOD RAN FREELY FROM HIS BODY AND YET HE SAD"FORGIVE THEM FATHER FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO":cry:AND PEOPLE STILL REJECT HIM:confused:

Hi Bill, I saved some of your pics to go with poems, if you don't mind?....I didn't think you would, so didn't ask first before doing so...these pics tell the story of Jesus' terrible suffering during His crucifixion that we might be saved and live eternally with Him in His joy and peace! May God Bless! :angel: Ma Betty

I know that feeling. I have lost several pets over the years...the last 2 in particular was last year. Still miss them so much. Praying for you in your loss.

Thanks everyone for your responses . You thoughts and prayers has helped . May our lord bless you .
Graw

Sorry to hear about your loss..as others have said, animals are an extension of our family. Always sad when they leave us.