Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

lost my treasure yesterday

fongu

My mother who was the treasure of my heart passed away yesterday at 12:31 pm after being injured in december of last year and suffering another injury in february and endured 2 months of misstreatment at the nursing home. she died at home which was her wish. hardest thing I ever went thru and then having to break the news to my older brother in the nursing home was tough. prayers requested.

R.I.P

Prayers sent, stay strong.

Losing a parent is always hard. Biggest regret was never asking all the questions about their lifes story so it could be passed on. Stay strong.

Fongu, prayers sent your way in the loss of your Mother. I lost my Mother 22 years ago to the day yesterday, April 21st. Losing your Mother is a loss beyond mere words. Prayers that you will stay strong and remember your Mother In happier and healthier times, and that the Good Lord will send the Holy Comforter to be with you and your entire family during this difficult time.

My brother passed away May-22 and they are both out of pain and together in Heaven. He was a proud Vietnam veteran who served as a medic and operating room tech. they rotated them from the field and field hospital as the medics were specifically targeted by the enemy.
He never talked about it until he got sick and he told me some stories that made me want to cry. He and his older brother and millions of veterans were mistreated for serving their country, but we were always grateful for them for their service. I never understood how much this affected him until after he was sick and I had to help look after him and when he went to the nursing home trying to go 3-4 times a week to keep his spirits up. they played taps and gave us the flag and I have to get a case for it. sadly, there were only 11 people at his funeral and the funeral home had to provide 3 pallbearers because our family has dwindled with age and death. Hoping I can go to macon and do some water detecting after memorial day. Got an eye bleed and headed to the eye doctor and hope it's nothing that will slow me down.

My mother who was the treasure of my heart passed away yesterday at 12:31 pm after being injured in december of last year and suffering another injury in february and endured 2 months of misstreatment at the nursing home. she died at home which was her wish. hardest thing I ever went thru and then having to break the news to my older brother in the nursing home was tough. prayers requested.
Praying for Comfort & Peace-- my mom & dad died in 1984--Three months apart--Dad was very ILL for years but gave up living after mom died of a sudden heart attack--We miss our parents when they leave us in death but it is worse for them should we children die before them! My mom lost her first born son at 3-1/2 months of pneumonia & my daughter lost her 2nd baby boy (SIDS-Crib Death) at 2 months & never really got over grieving for & missing him! She has two more sons (three all together) & grandchildren now! God is good & He will give you strength to bear her loss as you grieve for her passing on out of this corrupt & cruel sinful world! God Bless! Ma

Sorry about your loss, but know she is now in a better place. Mike Sinatra has a beautiful song on YouTube called "Hear my Prayer" which tells the story of him losing his mom. Take care....