Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lost one of the best dogs ever today.

George-CT

This is Buddy. One of the most gentle dogs I've ever had. Loved everyone, never aggressive and love to run with my wife and the horses. Buried her on the
farm here in a little animal plot we have for all of our animals. One would think after all these years you could handle stuff like this pretty easy. Nothing easy about it at all. For sure she had a great life, and enhanced ours in so many ways. She is missed.

George-CT

I'm sorry for your loss George.

She was a beautiful creature and had a fine spirit as well from what you said.

Seems that she was like one of the family and will be missed as such.

CJ

Very sorry to hear of your loss, mainly for you but to be honest partly for me too. Coming up on a year since I buried Bree in the yard back in Bermuda, my wife can still barely make it past a pet store. It hurts like hell but it gets better with time; if God made humans as good as dogs the world would be a better place.

Be Well,

Eric

So sorry to hear that George. We too, have lost a number of dogs and other animals

our hearts for our pets. They fill more of a space then we think they do. Your thoughts much appreciated.

George-CT