Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lost twice....

JB(MS)

Back in 1994 or 95 a guy here in town lost the biggest gold ring I've seen. He had it in his pocket and thought he had pulled it out with his keys in the parking area of a building supply store, but said he may have lost it in his yard and asked me to look for it. I found it in a flower bed behind his house that he swore he hadn't been within 20 feet of. It's 18K, and although it doesn't look like it in the photo, it has a carat and half of crushed diamonds in the white gold set. The band is thick and it's so big in diameter a quarter will almost go through it. The guy said he paid $1,600 for it in 1970, and he was tickled pink to get it back. Last June he came to my house and said he had lost it again while working in his yard. He knew about where it was lost and it only took a couple of minutes to find it.

bigring.jpg

bigring2.jpg

A 3rd time? Thanks for sharing JB.

I wonder how much courage it took him to ask AGAIN for you to find his ring. :surrender: Thanks for the story and a good deed. HH, Nancy

Maybe he needs to resize the ring since it is falling off his hand.

I didn't know you were on Findmall, good to see you're still kicking high:).