Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lost wireless connection after updating Impact :rolleyes:

Had some trouble with pairing my wireless headphones today after I had updated my Impact. My Impact had Ver. 1.1 and I knew there were newer updates so I tried the 1.6 update version and then I couldn't pair up my older 2.4 GHz Makro wireless phones. Seems I had left it manually paired in the #5 setting and it wouldn't link up after the update. To make it finally pair up I had to go back to my old version 1.1 and then put in a lower manual pairing setting below #5. Then I had to redo the update to 1.6. Viola!...paired up right away.

Just a heads up if someone has problems. I think the instructions for the newer updates specifically states that the manual setting had to be below #5 in order for the update to work with the older Makro wireless phones I had.

Hope this makes sense.

Charles
:usaf: :usaflag: