Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lots of Wheats.. Buffalo..Army Button...No Silver

Tico

My wheats tp Silver ratio took a hit
14 Wheats, 1937 Buffalo, Army Cuff Button, space shuttle badge and other stuff but No silver this time
Fisher CZ-5 w/ stock coil & CZ-7 with 5" Coil
finds1_5.jpg

finds2_3.jpg

If you don't want the shuttle badge let me know, my daughter collects NASA stuff.

Hey Rob
I'd be happy to send that badge to you for your daughters collection.
PM me your address and I will get it in the mail soon

Jerry

Thanks Jerry, PM sent.

Buffalo with a readable date on it! Been a while since I pulled up one of those. Nice hunting! That badge is nice too. Glad to hear it is finding a very good home with like items to surround it!
Cheers,
tvr

Where their are wheaties silver is just around the corner....I once hunted an old yard and got 31 Wheaties before a silver quarter went in my pouch.
Would certainly go back.....and dig the iffies....