Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Loud Humm

AK in KY

While in Audio 1 the detector makes a loud humm. Quite a bit louder than the threshold.
When not moving all I hear is the threshold. In normal audio no humm. Does not matter where the sens is set. Any clues?

AK in KY

I use audio1 and it works great. I believe there is some filtering involved in Audio1,2, 3, so see if this happens at a different site. Be sure and noise cancel. The only thing you should not sound wise in Audio1 is when you hit a target is will sound longer while in normal it sound short and quick. This longer sound gives the electronics more time to ID the target. It is also good for deeper targets, in my opinion, as I can hear them much better than in normal. What you are describing is not at all how Audio1 should work. What you are describing sound like poor filtering.