Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Louisiana Militia Pelican button....need some info

IowaRelic

I posted that half dime the other day, since then I recovered more relics and lead. Also a 1920 merc, 1911 wheatie and a general service eagle button, this time CW and not a chicken neck. But I had another button this morning and didn’t pay it much mind. Figured it was another chicken neck....
08A31209-F7E8-40B8-A42C-985A25437BDC.jpeg
AA11EA06-9457-48F1-A44A-9C6BFEF7CA47.jpeg
D726F907-CC46-4394-B315-F90265DD0387.jpeg

The backmark is Horstmann Bro’s & co Phil I’m pretty certain. You can see the pelican over her young with her head to her left. So far I can’t find an exact match....

If that’s the same book my buddy’s got, find number 12. I think it’s the closest. It’s 15mm rim to rim

If that’s the same book my buddy’s got, find number 12. I think it’s the closest. It’s 15mm rim to rim
I was looking at that one too, but this one looked more like it... hard to tell though.
Nice find.
I’m looking at Albert’s button book.