Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LOVE THOSE BOUNTY HUNTER PEOPLE

PACK RAT

Hello everyone. Have been reading all your posts for someime now. But just got to be a member so now can actual interact. Live in southeastern Colorado and have been useing a Fortune hunter (Lone Star) up until buying a used Landstar a couple weeks ago. To my surprise it was broken! Called and talked to a Bounty Hunter technition who told me to send it to them even though it was a old unit. I did so and when I received it back they had put a new face plate, circuit board, and replaced the coil, and did this at no charge! They even paid the shipping back to me. NO ONE COULD ASK FOR BETTER SERVICE THAN THAT! Havent got to have any time with the unit since I received it back, but going on vacation next week to the mountains and takeing both units with me.

You know, that IS good, but this is the Tesoro Forum. Did you get lost?:rofl:
Maybe someone here can convert you to a Tesoro!:lol:
Enjoy your machine, even if it isn't a Tesoro.

Robert R:super:

I had an old technatics and a Quick Draw II.

The Technatics broke after a couple of years.

That was 25 years ago.

I gave the QD II to big brothers.

I have 4 nice metal detectors now.

They are all Tesoroes.

HH,

What's so special about that service? Tesoro's been doing that since the beginning of time.

Yes to answer your ? I got confused and thought I was on the Bounty Hunter forum, but it dont matter because I fallow you guys also. I will be buying a compadre soon. TABDOG you just amaze me! You are lick the GOD of metal detecting. Will be back when Im with my Tesoro also. Bye Bye for now.

TABDOG< you were right how a word can change the whole meaning of a sentence. I ment to say You are like the GOD of metal detecting! Sorry about missed word, sometimes my fingures get ahead of me. I will I'm sure have plenty of ? in the future when I do get my Compadre. Hope I can call on you all when needed. Wasnt trying to step on anyones toes. I dont care what a person swings, got respect for all users. Wont catch me bash on any brands period. I've been doing this hobby for about 10 years off and on. I started swinging the Fortune Hunter because it was a present from my daughter. It has done good for me. Thought I would try my luck with a Landstar, seemed to have good options. After hearing all the great reviews over the Tesoro family, I know I will be owning one of them also. I think as long as a person is getting to do what there hobby is is all that matters. Have been reading your postings for some time now and I am very impressed with all you swingers. Im still hunting for my first gold, I will get there if I have to swing all over this state or others. Didnt mean to get long winded. Just wanted everyone to know there wasnt any disrespect aimed at anyone, just new to posting. Hope you all the best of luck and hope the gold and silver run thick for you all.

I kinda like it the first way :rofl:

PACK RAT said:
TABDOG you just amaze me! You are lick the GOD of metal detecting.

I read that and about fell out of my chair. Its amazing hwo a silp of the figner can change things..

That just kills me:rofl:

Why Pack Rat, your welcome here all the time as far as I am concerned.
I like to talk about Tesoroes because that's the only ones I have learned to use well.
Just single tone uMaxes. That keeps it pretty simple for me. It didn't take much
for me to get tired of other mid range TID detectors.

I'm glad that I amaze you, but you would be even more amazed if you knew how easy
it is to do what I do.

I don't know why everybody els doesn't do what I do.

I am a beginner.

I just learned a few things here on this forum. And a few tricks in the field.

I always been a pretty good learner.

Learning to find land corners is more challenging than finding gold jewelry.

I got by with doing that for over 30 years.

HH,

Pack Rat, you are hoplessly hooked.

There is no hope for you.

You are just like the rest of us poor old guys.

But as long as your hooked you might as well enjoy it.

I don't care what you swing.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

HH,

I am not a BH fan but that is fine. If they treat you right that is what matters. I just purchased a new detector and had a bad experience with a company making after market accessories. I am with you, I try not to bash other peoples machines because the fact is they will all find metal just some cost more than others.

HH, and I hope that you get a Tesoro soon as they are truly nice machines.

Thanks pennyfarmer. Have been working on the better half for a while to let me get the Compadre. Want it because all the great reviews and finds I see. I also want it for my wife to use when we go detecting. She is disabled and I think its light weight would be easier for her to swing. The Fortune Hunter gets heavier as the day goes. Cross your fingers for me.