Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LOVE THOSE BOUNTY HUNTER PEOPLE

PACK RAT

Hello everyone. Have been reading all your posts for sometime now. But just got to be a member so now can actually interact. Live in southeastern Colorado and have been using a Fortune Hunter(Lone Star) up until buying a used Land Star a couple weeks ago or so. To my surprise it was broken! Called and talked to a tech. who told me to send it to them even though it was an old unit. I did so and when I received it back, they had put a new face plate , circuit board, and replaced the coil and did this at no charge! They even paid the shipping back to me! NO ONE COULD ASK FOR A BETTER SERVICE THAN THAT! Haven't had any time with the unit since I received it back, but going on vacation next week to the mountains and taking both units with us. You know I'm new to this forum thing and accidentally posted this same message on Tesoros page. Boy I got some responses! They actually seem like a good bunch of guys. Would even like to try a Compadre out as another unit to add to the hopefully growing arsenal. You know you just cant have enough. At least I try to convince the better half that. LOL. Take care and I hope the gold and silver run thick for you all.

I wasnt the original owner either, they just did it to help a person out. Will never have anything negative to say about the company. Will also recommend their products to anyone looking.