Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

lovin the cz3d

john67

just came in from my yard found 3 Indians in about 10 minutes. two were in the same hole and the other was about 2 feet away. if you get a two way high signal however faint -dig!! they were all 7 to 8 inches deep and under roots. been over that area probably a dozen times with the at pro,V3i, fisher f75 and vaquero and never got a signal that I thought was worth digging. I'm learning a one way signal or one that pinpoints different from a different angle is usually a deep rusty nail. I haven't tried cleaning them yet but I can see one is a1904, one a 188? and the other one I cant see anything but the feathers yet. awesome machine and I'm liking the 10.5" coil though it is heavy.