Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Loving the Minelab 540 Pro Pack!!!

silverseeker 2

Took the Minelab 540 to an older early 1900,s home.
Did one small patch of front yard and much target masking
going on. Brother in-law was a roofer and nails everywhere.
I found coins with nails in the hole and just the audio let
me know there were multiple targets close together. The 540 picked through the junk and was rewarded with some clad, (couple bucks $$$) , a rigid monkey wrench down 6" roughly,
Coins were a couple inches down to about 6". Got fooled by a couple aluminum screw tops. Managed a 1919 and 1930 Wheat
pennies. No Silver but heading back today as there is much more to detect and if the silvers hiding I know the
Mine lab 540 will pluck it out. The 5" x 8" coil is a killer. Never ran full Sensitivity. Didn't need it. No emi interference whatsoever.
My thought are you cannot go WRONG with the 540 and makes a great detector to keep on hand in the truck but not on the Hot days. The Minelab 540 is a KEEPER!!! JMHO on this Detector.
Would love to hear thoughts on those that use this series of Detector. I can see this being a very good Jewelry detector
for small Gold. Just my 2 cents!!!
silverseeker 2

I used the 340 on a couple relic hunts and it seemed to high tone on deep rusty nails more than any machine I've used. Parted ways with it. Did find a nice gold ring with it in a tot lot.