Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

low signals produce on the MXT

When using my MXT, no matter which coil, a signal in the +12 to +14 range that does not bounce around is definitely a digger. repeatable sound, dig it. outside a woodchip lot box, where the adults sit, a 10 kt with ruby. fit the wife perfectly. no damage needs a good polish. $3 bucks change and junk. last gold ring rang up same way- just two digits difference according to how close the coil is, a little stronger when i press to scrub pinpoint a little. thanks for looking

I bet the ring belonged to a teacher. Did you contact the school to see if it was lost? HH, Nancy

public park, new made had bunch dirt hauled in. no school. lots of transient. lots of ball teams.

Cool. I just assumed that it was at a school when you said "where the adults sit". My mind is in the "school zone". I only worked at a grade school for 18 years before retiring. :surrender: :devil::crazy:

the most fun i had was returning a class ring to an 86 yr old lady that was lost 50-60 yrs. there were only 2 of her class of 13 students still living at the time. her distant cousin was the guy that introduced me to the hobby.. small world she lived 40 miles away.

That's so cool. I've returned a class ring also but it was only lost for 36 years. Ironically it was from the same small school I went to and she was a class ahead of me. Yes, small world alright. Also returned WWII dog tag to the family of a deceased solder. Believe me, that one put tears in my eyes. He was from out of state. HH and keep up the good work! Nancy