Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Low Volume Output when using the Kruzer headphone adapter

pine3874

When using the wireless headphones, the highest volume setting I can use on the Kruzer is 2 before they become too loud. However, when using the headphone adapter with my Sunray Pro Gold headphones with volume controls wide open, the volume on the Kruzer has to be set to a minimum of 8 for it to be loud enough. Has anyone else been experiencing the same thing?

I know when I received my first set of wireless headphones for the Racer 2 there was a similar issue. Only a small amount of adjustment on the volume would have them screaming in your ears - it was either all or nothing. Ended up sending them back for a new pair which resolved the issue.