Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LST environmental cover

Herb Jones

Does anyone have any idea where an environmental cover for s Lobo
Super Traq can be purchased? Or what could be adapted to serve as one?

There's an outfit that has them on the big E, auction site. I don't know anything about them, but they have 9 of em available according to the listing.
Also, I noticed the outfit is in the Ukraine... so I'm not sure if it's risky...
Best regards ✌️

I try my best to stay away from that site, it may be my only option though... thanks
Carlos

Tesoro's main website has them listed under accessories!

Environmental cover? Is that some sort of new term for the old rain/dust cover or a carrying /storage bag?...

It is a padded protective cover that also serves as a body mount pouch for the larger Tesoro detector housings.

Texadillo said:
It is a padded protective cover that also serves as a body mount pouch for the larger Tesoro detector housings.
Thanks, Texadillo.

Yes I saw the item on the tesoro website, that's where I started my search... I am not looking for a body mount.. I was hoping to find something that would attach during normal operatio, and provide a little protection to the housing as well as providing some weather/sprinkle protection... I found a cheap upholstery Sewing machine for sale locally... I am just gonna Make My own... already ordered the corduroy and heavy duty clear vinyl, and Velcro .. too easy. Thanks for the input...