Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lucky strike

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
Working the edge of an early cabin site I was able to score 3 buttons in a row. The R has eluded me till I hit this one the first of the 3 followed by another cuff with the C, lastly a general service coat button.
The first pic was as dug the 2nd is cleaned and a dip in lemon juice.
HH Jeff

Attachments

• 20210808_134430.jpg
    20210808_134430.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 196
  • 20210808_201105.jpg
    20210808_201105.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 196
  • 20210808_135801.jpg
    20210808_135801.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 201
Working the edge of an early cabin site I was able to score 3 buttons in a row. The R has eluded me till I hit this one the first of the 3 followed by another cuff with the C, lastly a general service coat button.
HH Jeff
Love it! I have never scored a R button

HH Jeff
I wouldn’t shake a stick at a hunt like that. Congrats.

Man. Those are saveet. Yet to dig anything civil war.
No locations like that around me.
Call me ignorant.
But would oll brassO work ?

Man. Those are saveet. Yet to dig anything civil war.
No locations like that around me.
Call me ignorant.
But would oll brassO work ?
Thanks Odan. No civil war activity close to me either just veteran's trappings from the war. Lemon juice for the gold, brasso could work for the brass part but would probably kill the gold plate.