Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lucky Yard Sale Find

You all have had better luck than me with yard sales… the ones I have been to usually only have junk they are trying to get rid of.
I did talk to guy a few years ago while I was detecting at a swimming lake and he said he bought a detector from Goodwill for $50 recently.
He kept describing what it looked like and turns out it was a Tesoro Lobo Super Traq!
I do occasionally go by there, but have not come across any detectors yet.

Thanks, Elm! My machine predates those. I have the plain DMC model, but I will try to piece together some of that info. There are 2 switches on the front of the box, beside the batteries. Not labeled, so I don't know what they do. If I knew what the top and bottom switches were for, I could maybe figure it out.
Originally Posted by JohninCT View Post
"Ok, I know this is several months old, but I have the answer for you. I have one of these also and I had labeled mine so when they wore off i could still read them. Looking at it from the coil side, the switch on the left is Auto Tune for the left side sound: up is on, down is off. The top switch on the right is Sensitivity: up is high, down is low. The lower right switch is for Auto Tune for the right side sound, up is on, down is off. Late, but I hope this helps. John
Another late reply, really late!"

"There is no lower switch on the right side front. What appears to be a switch in that location is actually a plug in for battery charger.
The lower switch on the left front is the auto tune. Sensitivity switch half way up on the right front."

geo

"Ok, I know this is several months old, but I have the answer for you. I have one of these also and I had labeled mine so when they wore off i could still read them. Looking at it from the coil side, the switch on the left is Auto Tune for the left side sound: up is on, down is off. The top switch on the right is Sensitivity: up is high, down is low. The lower right switch is for Auto Tune for the right side sound, up is on, down is off. Late, but I hope this helps. John

geo
Edited previous post.
g

"There is no lower switch on the right side front. What appears to be a switch in that location is actually a plug in for battery charger.
The lower switch on the left front is the auto tune. Sensitivity switch half way up on the right front."

geo
Thank you!!!!!