Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lurkers

Rob (IL)

It's amazing how many people read some of the posts and how few actually make a post. It's of NO importance, just an observation. :smoke:

I sorta always wondered why the great finds were less than stellar here on the V3i forum..

I'm thinking about getting one, I currently have an Eagle Spectrum and an MXT.
The more I read about the V3i the more questions I have.......:confused:
I have read the manual, and a ton of your posts but I guess until I actually get my hands on one I just can't get the practical experience.

I have been on here for the last 2mos. looking and reading. I just got mine last Sat. and have played with it in the yard,but have not had time to get out and hunt with it. I think that has a lot to do with alot of LOOKERS. " LURKERS" Give me time to get started and you will be wishing i was a lurker. HA HA. Flintstone

I have been out in force since the snow melted...and I have found a couple firsts with my V3i. first time out with it, I found a 18?? large cent and 2 indian pennies. a 1901 & a 1873. Those are the oldest coins I have ever found in the 8 years dirt fishing, and found on the first outting with the V3i! :) I have been using a DFX prior to that.
Sorry, I don't have any pics yet as the are soaking in olive oil.

Tom

*** The Lurking Guy***

Usually when I have an epiphany.... someone has already said it..... :ban: :lmfao: But I still try

You are right about that Travis. We keep getting asked about a book. My answer is we have seen and answered every question at least once already on the forum. But new people keep getting into the game every day.

If I wrote a book, thought about it but NOT, it would be a money losing proposition for me. By the way, most books I've read have been a waste of time.

Rob, You would do a great job putting a book together with your knowledge.....:thumbup:

As I said, [size=large]NOT.[/size] Too much time and then as I said, a money losing proposition.

LOL.... Well at least we can take advantage of your wisdom and knowledge here...:cheers: