Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

M Weekend hunt.

rottonr

Only got out once this Memorial weekend but it was a fun hunt. It was at a place I have hunted many times B4 with only finding a wheat penny or two per hunt. Either because of sand movement (small lake) or luck I found aera that is what I think is an old swimming beach. Going back there soon.

I really like the walgreens token but those swimming tags and brass safety pins are going to make a great display.

Great photo layout . And I think you are spot-on that it must have been an old swim spot. The giveaway clues are the swim trunk/cap clips, and the #'d tags. I think the #'d tags were for clothing check ID's. So that when you got back out of the water, to the changing rooms, that your clothing bundle was ID's by the tag you attach to your swim trunks. Right ?

If I were you: I'd hammer the spot out of the area.

Agree with the other guys...great spot...time to go back a few more times!
Any Civil War activity in your area? The little buckle upper right looks like a kepi buckle.

Nice finds should maybe be a gold ring or two there I get these good feelings in spots and usually I’m right when I’m hunting hit a honking gold ring 3 days ago..
I had that feeling lol

Southern wisconsin, other than a camp here or there not much civil war stuff around here.

I did go back and grid the place to death, amazing what I missed doing the first gridding. Going to post it soon.