Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

M1, M2, M3 what's the difference between them

Yes the excitement, to keep sane all those things. But unfortunately for me in my area its not loaded with many valuable items and thats fine. To add Im not out there as much as Id like either too many other things going on. One day when things settle down im sure it will be more fruitful. Heck trying to raise, train a puppy is like having a couple two year olds running around lol.
I have to give credit to anyone who has toddlers and able to detect full time lol

Dig dog my sites in my locality are junk loaded fields too. I wonder some times where all the gold and silver is.
Makes you wonder if we are at a point where alot of places are truly hunted out with the current technology until something totally different comes along.
Nothing like we currently have with just some adjustments and enhancements but something along the lines of deep imaging where you actually can see in the ground similar to medical imaging like an xray, ct scan, mri, etc.
Perhaps sometime in the not so distant future but probably a half century at least to where its also affordable enough.
A detector would probably be around $20,000 at that point and then are you really going to find enough coins and jewelry to keep up.
Again location location location.
Just have to be lucky enough to find a spot in the meantime with what we have.

Makes you wonder if we are at a point where a lot of places are truly hunted out with the current technology until something totally different comes along.
Nothing like we currently have with just some adjustments and enhancements but something along the lines of deep imaging where you actually can see in the ground similar to medical imaging like an xray, ct scan, mri, etc.
Perhaps sometime in the not so distant future but probably a half century at least to where its also affordable enough.
A detector would probably be around $20,000 at that point and then are you really going to find enough coins and jewelry to keep up.
Again location location location.
Just have to be lucky enough to find a spot in the meantime with what we have.
I am pretty sure millions of coins and other treasures are deep underground and out of reach yes. There is a desperate need for much better depth and imaging, i would say it is a dream for now. I think no matter what technology is used you can only truly get extremely deep where the ferrous junk is not masking out the treasure.