Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

M6 -1st hunt in my hands.

amberjack

took the M6 to a park I have been over several times with my CTX so always a good place to test a new to me detector.

was running the AJ battery pack :biggrin: http://www.findmall.com/read.php?28,2301088

Mars 10 x 6 coil , disc at 2nd pre-set , tracking locked and sens at around 80 and running 7 tones and well never used this modal detector in my life so its always a challenge trying a new detector.

so when pulled out 2 big silvers and 1/2 doz big penny's from a well worked spot by me and the CTX I wasn't sure to laugh or cry but yeah I smiled because I have another nice weapon in my arsenal and am liking the Mars coil and think a Tiger is next on the list.

few pic's I dug the 2 silvers 1st and could hear a couple more high tones so got my ph out take a video and they were both big copper pennys so was disappointed about that that they weren't silver but hey that's show biz.

post the video up soon but a few picks anyway :biggrin:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7InvVzVbP0&feature=em-upload_owner[/video]

I need a new camera :punch:

AJ

010_2.jpg

008_2.jpg

018_2.jpg

020_2.jpg

024_2.jpg

Nice finds! Out of all the detectors I own, the m-6 is my favorite. Easy to set up and it always finds the good stuff. I used the whites 6x10 eclipse on mine all the time. Hard to beat that combination.

AJ,you seem to be working your magic on that M6,the Mars coil looks interesting,but saying that i all ready have the Whites 10x6 coil so i doubt that any advantage would be gained from using it,but of course i could be wrong.

The Mars Tiger coil you mentioned is a very nice coil,i use one on my T2 and it just makes the machine a little more responsive over the stock coil as well of course giving you more ground coverage and depth at the same time,build quality on the Mars coils is superb in all departments and often cheaper than factory made coils.

Will be taking my DFX out later with the 10x6 coil on as that makes a nice detector/coil combination.

Hope you found some goodies Mega :biggrin:

thanks for the info on the Tiger coil , everything works out expensive here stock or Mars so i thought i would try the Mars coil over the Whites 10 x 6 and cant really tell if there is any difference as i haven't tried the Whites one :shrug:

but i am trying to work out where a Tiger goes :bouncy: cant have enough coils right LOL

yes the Whites detectors are doing well and i don't know for the most part what they are saying yet but they have may attention and i want to spend more time with them so that's a good sign

hope you a good day out !!

AJ