Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

M6 Auto Trac

sqwaby

When you switch to the lock position, does it lock in at a preset ground bal value, or does it lock it where ever the auto value happened to be at that time?

It locks on to what ever ground conditions u are experiencing at the time.It's wise to come out of the lock position every so often when u are searching and re-lock after a few sweeps of the coil...just to compensate for changing ground conditions.Excellent machine.

Most of the time I hunt with the auto trac in the on position. Works well for me in most ground conditions. About the only time I lock the tracking is when I get a real faint GOOD signal. I will lock the tracking so that it wont cancel out the signal.