Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

M6 Finds

Finally able to post pic's of my finds, here are some of my better ones these past few weeks.

[attachment 62648 IMG_0042.JPG]
This is 14k with a half K diamond, appraised at $1400.00

[attachment 62649 IMG_0044.JPG]
This is 10K

[attachment 62650 IMG_0047.JPG]
This is 14K

[attachment 62651 IMG_0046.JPG]
This is marked Sterling.

Thanks for looking,
Bill

Just curious if they are beach finds and if you've used the M6 at the salt beaches how'd it do in the wet stuff. Haven't had a chance to get down there yet. Like i said just curious and (Great Stuff) Bill. HH Bill(de)

All were found at the local Sports Fields of a City Park. The Diamond Ring gave a VID of 10, the 14K Heart Bracelet was a solid 14 VID and the 10K Love Chain and pendent was also a 14. The Silver was a 81. The M6 in my opinion is a Killer on Gold Jewelry.

Thanks
Bill

Bill, althought these finds are not beach finds, I have used the M6 at Rehoboth and Ocean City Beaches. I find that the stock coil is OK, but is noisey when in the fringe between the wet and dry sand. I like to use the 6x10 DD and thats all it takes. The M6 is real deep in the sand and with the 6x10 is all you need.

Thanks
Bill

Were you using the stock coil or the 5.3. Ive heard some bad reports on the 5.3 like you have to swing it much faster I don't swing to fast.

Thanks Little man -- A.S.A.P. -- (ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER):confused:

i use the 5.3 coil and i can say with a truth you will not cover as much ground but in the high target spots its great at sorting it out and pinpointing im in a high trash spot now i look at it like the pionears clearing trees when im don clearing the junk then i can go back to the 9.5 coil and move fast i dont know what els to do i can say if thear is a ring thear im going to fine it no one is digging the tabs and thats whear the rings come in gunnar bradford MN

As I am noticing the VDIs don't wander too much on gold items correct?

Nice haul. Your US field plexes seem to hold more jewellry than ours. :)

Lets do this again, the VID usually locks on solid when it's a gold item with the M6.

n/t

Thanks, I haven't hit bigger gold yet just a small white gold ear ring and it stuck solidly. Thanks for the validation.