Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

M6 Loves Gold

:crazy:Took my M6 to a school football field today, unbelievable is all that I can say. There about 10 minutes and up comes a 10 karat gold ring with what looks like a small diamond. Makes me real happy, but wait- a couple of feet more and bang another gold ring, also 10 karat. I'm one happy camper at this point and continue to hunt. After about 30 minutes and out pops another gold ring 10 karats. What can I say, I'm thinking the best day I have had in a long time. But wait it gets better still, about 20 minutes later another gold ring this one 14 karats with diamonds, now it is the best day I have ever had detecting. So I decide to head home to show the wife and guess what happens on the way back to the car, I get a signal and dig down about 3 inches and their in the hole is a 10karat gold football with a diamond in it and it weighs as much as all the rings put together, like I said, unbelievable what a day and what a detector.:yikes::clap:

Pictures .... pictures .... we have to have pictures of all of that loot! Congratulations Bill.

Bob

Where did the rings VDI? Rob

The 10 k came in at VID 16 to 18, the 14 k was a solid 20. I Wish I could post some pix of the finds but I seem to have a bad port, can't get any communication between the camera and the PC. Do not know if it's the PC or the camera. I will be trying the camera on a different PC today to try and eliminate it from the problem.

CONGRATULATIONS Bill!! It looks like you hit the MOTHER LODE with your M-6. Keep that up, and we'll have to start calling you, "MAN WITH GOLDFINDING WAND"!! I'm going to call you tonight. HH

Good luck with your camera/PC problem. Those "technical" problems certainly can be frustrating.

I once had a similar problem and the culprit was neither the computer nor the camera. It was a faulty USB cable.

Again, good luck. Bob

It is a bad port:shrug:, I have been trying to find one locally.:look: Thanks

I'll believe it when I see the pictures:lol: