Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

M6 & ring #37

zamora

Yup found ole #37 just a cheepo but hey a ring , Went to a school i hunted 1 time befor lots of can slaw 3 qts-- 5 dms - 18 pnnys also a little disney surfboard than goes on a chain a few washers , the hunt was about 2hrs i hunted until my back started hurting had the 6x8 SEF on point today , i hadent been hunting for a while so it was fun Z

Hey Zamora!! Where ya been hidin'?? Haven't seen ya around for quite awhile!! Last time I saw ya post was when you were headed to Vegas. How did ya do there?? Good to see ya back!!:detecting:

Yea im back for a while, had fun in vegas won a little on the craps table in circuc circus- then just looked around at all the different things, met up with a (nice gal) ha ha--- did a little MDen at sunset pk found a few clad, cant wait to go back, did a little Md in marysville yesterday at vetrens pk nothin but bottle caps & 5 pnnys, thats it.i wont go back, im going out today and im putting my 5.3 coil back on- the 6x8 sef is harder to pinpoint, the target is always in the side hole & have to make a bigger mess with the dirt, any way thanks for askin- hope your doin cool & ill post again

Sounds like you need a pin pointer. You'll do a lot less diggin'. Do you have one?? I have a Garretts's and I love it. When it gives up the ghost, I'm gonna upgrade to the TRX.:detecting:

purplesage said:
Sounds like you need a pin pointer. You'll do a lot less diggin'. Do you have one?? I have a Garretts's and I love it. When it gives up the ghost, I'm gonna upgrade to the TRX.:detecting:

I have the TRX myself and I am a little disappointed. It is just not quite loud enough. I suggest the Sunray DX-1. Best money I ever spent.