Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

M6 tips

ROADKING

Anyone have any tips they would like to share on the M6 I would love to hear them.hunted tonight and found 1 more wheat 1950 and a few more coins nothing to great but still fun.I have two other machines 505 Bounty hunter and ACE 250 The M6 is new to me but having allot of fun with it . Thanks for all your help Guys this is a great forum. keep digging

Hey Roadking, You got a winner with the M6. It takes a little time to get use to but when you start understanding what it's trying to tell you, The little critter won't let you down. I like the 4x6 DD over the 5 in coil. Seems to give better separation in real trashy areas. Have fun Littletwig

Hi Roadking, I think the best advice I can give you is to get used to running the M6 in 0 disc or as low a disc setting as possible , and use the tones on. I think this is where the M6 shines.Soon you will be able to run it in all metal (0) disc and get the maximum this detector has to offer, which is impressive to say the least.If hunting a spot where the targets are far apart and the tone id is not as important , run in single tone for a little more punch on the deep targets, Its a great machine and you don't see many bad comments on them, You got a winner there buddy, Stay with the whites eclipse model of coils as they are a different freq. than whites other coils., the DFX ,MXT, and M6 use the same coils , ...HH...Rich