Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

M6 users -Chime In!

larryk56

Just wondering how many people are still using the M6

How are you liking it?

I am looking at adding one more detector to my list.

Thinking of the M6 or the Whites F70?

Appreciate your thoughts!

I have had my m-6 for about 5 years and wouldn't dream of parting with it unless it broke beyond repair and then I would buy another new one! Took it this weekend to a couple of parks , and with the 10x6 coil , it's a killer on anything good that's mixed in with trash . Goes deep too. Easy to set up and I love the seven tone option !

Yes . I also have a 6x8 bel and the 9.5 . The m-6 in my opinion is hard to beat in most situations.

Yep still using her with a 6" DD Coil ........still a coin killer after 10 years of use

Greg

What is your favorite coil on the M6?

That's really impressive on the third M6!

That machine is obviously a sleeper!

I have been using the M6 for less than a year but it is becoming my 'go to' machine.
I recently bought a 5.3 coil and really prefer it now over the 9.5.
It has been easy to use and very effective as a park coin/jewelry machine. Most of the time I have it in the tones mode.
The M6 offers a lot of 'bang for the buck' as a used machine.