Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ma Betty's obituary......

I have been down for a while and my PC got hacked twice by scam artis going through our new carrier OPTIMUN.So sorry to hear about Betty I will really miss her,but she struck it rich as she is walking on streets of transparent Gold.Folks we are all facing this event sooner or later .You better make sure you know Jesus as your savior .I am trying to make my way out of this scam mess finding new e-mails and pass words is hectic ! :thumbdown:
God bless this forum and our country:usaflag:

Attachments

• 459456.gif
    459456.gif
    89.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 9d6353c55cbfebb7d97782c0367f7bd8.jpg
    9d6353c55cbfebb7d97782c0367f7bd8.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 82
  • afd9dbc93a87e8573724b4e483f6b9cd.jpg
    afd9dbc93a87e8573724b4e483f6b9cd.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 719160978_628612.gif
    719160978_628612.gif
    219.8 KB · Views: 87
Where in the Bible is this stated? Enlighten me please.
I will Enlighten you. If you are a non-believer and an Atheist, you have that right. Show some level of humanity and Decency and Stop trying to bash Ma's obituary post. She was a very Decent Lady and deserves respect. No one here is twisting your arm and attempting to make you believe one way or the other. This post was Not About You, but Ma. You may find this hard to believe. If you don't have any more self discipline or Decency to show some sort of respect for one's passing, then why not move onto another forum that has more folks that either believe, or not believe such as yourself, this way you would be much Happier, and We Would be Too. Tribute and Respect are the last things a person has as they leave this world for the hereafter, especially a life as well lived as Ma.You should be Ashamed. This is all I have to say. Stop acting like a 10 year old.

Stop trying to bash Ma's obituary post.
not trying to bash Betty's post, however i would like to be enlightened as to that statement. Do not want to step on toes so going forward, if you are able to fill me in please to it thru pm. My apologies

I miss her too. She Definitely knew about metal detectors, that was neat. St. Genevieve is one of the Oldest towns in Missouri & Bunker area is old too. I bet she liked history & got interested detecting because history, just like me.