Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

made another trip to the fairgrounds

gear box

I got one good keeper for a 3 hr hunt. It was the one and only good target respnse that I felt would be something good. it also was the very 1st target dug. It turned out to be a 1873 indian head at about 6 1/2 inches. The ID was right on at 177-178 but a bit scratchy. So I'll keep going back and hope I can keep pulling one or two coins out per trip.
Good luck,Gary

Thanks Guy's. Yes I beleive there is more but I think I will wait for the next good rain. The ground is really sandy and has started to get real hard to dig in. Donny, thanks for the tip, as that is what I have been doing and I also keep my hunts short so as not to run out of gas and concentration. I'm also lucky that the fairgrounds is close by, if I have couple hours I can go without much travelling.
Thanks,Gary