Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

made. it to Fairbanks

Can't wait till spring to get out looking. I will post my finds . but first I need to find work thin play . ? How fast can bares run. :rofl:

Flintstone said:
They can go fast if they are hungery Always take a friend to shoot in the foot.
you know me well

The snow is melting fast won't be long now can't wate to get out hunting ..going to a gpaa meeting to night at seven hope to meet the member's maybe get some tips

My son-in- law moved up to Fairbanks, He is in the National guard up there, Jack Brown, he will prob be at that meeting. Grubstake

I will look for him at next meeting thanks i met a lot of people last night can't remember all the names so next time