Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Made it to myrtle beach.

Jason in TN

So far the vision has one pice of gold a nice size hoop earring. Talk about sanded in WOW have to walk half a mile some times to even get a target.
Have not found any thing very deep. Have to cut the gain back to bout 9 and sen to 72 to get it to work in the wet stuff then still get a false signal now and then.
May try the 5.3 coil on it should be able to swing it a lot faster with it and maybe it will not get as many false signals as the DD does will keep you posted the
internet service is poor at best where I am staying.

Jason

Thanks Jason...hang in there and you'll find something great I'm sure.

Looking forward to your post Jason.

I just got back yesterday from Myrtle. I only found a bunch of clad, junk, and gum ball machine jewelry. i didn't have any problem with the machine, it worked 100% except for a few falsing signals from time to time. I was using the stock coil. Also, working the towel line :rage: was frustrating, everyone must bring a six pack and bury the caps!!

DavefromCt said:
Did you use single frequency or did it false a lot even with three frequencies? Thanks.

Was using the three freq salt mode took a break this morning slept in. Will be out low tide again this afternoon.

Jason