Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Made me a believer!

Every time a new red hot detector comes out, I have to try it. First the machine goes thru my tough garden. Tells me alot right off the bat.....was this machine hype or the real deal. Then its tested at an old CS camp loaded in iron. After reading the reviews and watching videos, I bought a Racer2. Passed the garden test with an A+. Best machine to ever go thru garden unmasking iron. Then the big test......CS Camp. First let me list machines that have beat this camp hard........Tejon, Cibola, Deus, Red Heat, T2, F19, Blisstool, MXT, F75 LTD, Shadow X5, AT Gold, AT Pro, and CTX 3030. Tough, Tough group to hunt behind. Anyway, back to the CS camp......I went to the most iron infested area first and hunted real slow with the 10 x 5 DD coil. Some nice CS buttons came out of this area in the past. One killer button was missed by all the machines listed above....CS Rifleman Button!!! "R" button made me a believer!

Could it be that you put your coil over the R-button with the R2 but failed to put the coils of the other detectors over the button? Put another way, was your R-button success a detector success or a coverage success?

I would believe it was the detector as this happened with me on a site I detected with other machines. Detected a silver dime with nails in hole, great detector.

berry.....the best way I can think to answer you is the loaded iron area is about 20 yards by 20 yards and it's easy swinging.
Considering the machines used, hours swung there and fact that I have gone every direction to answer your question it's the
Machine. No question about it.

It's the R2 for sure.
Last week I too found a rare button and a low conductive coin from a place I've searched for many many years...the OOR coil on R2

I'm getting the same results in areas I've cleaned out with my 9" Deus

I would side with the R2,

I'm a believer I am curently finding buttons coins ect at pounder site's love my Red Racer I also have hit my sites with many different bands high end units many times over and I thought they were hunted out lol boy I was wrong.

June 4th Hunt- Lee and I checked out another old site loaded in iron. The area around plantation cistern is covered in nails. Many machines have hammered it. Lee and I were both using a Racer 2. Lee dug his first US Buckle. The plate was laying straight up and down. I dug some bullets and misc.

June 18th Hunt- Lee, John, and I hit a site pounded for years by numerous machines. Several Deus users hit it hard recently before this hunt. They left the site saying it was hunted out and no need to go back. Well, we decided to go there anyway and give the Racer 2 machines a tough test. We hit the thickest iron area which is 30 x 30 yards. Its constant machine gun popping. We all dug numerous non ferrous targets missed by all the previous machines. Luv the Racer 2 in thick iron!