Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

magazines & books

Okay I believe there are a couple of magazines and a boat load of books available. Does anyone have a favorite?

I like reading through the United States Treasure Atlas have a couple of them. I had always planned on researching some of his sites in Kansas as they were close to where I lived at the time

Any suggestions?

Yup the treasure atlas are great, I have collected a few myself... I'm actually a big fan of older detecting mags from the 70s,80's and 90's.... Other then that local old history books are my favorite and old maps....Love them all !

Here are some that might be of interest to you, they were to me when I lived there...

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?45,2355609,2355609#msg-2355609

I have a fair amount of old detecting magazine that i have been given over the years,they do take up a fair amount of space but wont part with them,can gain some valuable information about detecting techniques,identification of finds etc,make great reading on the advances of detectors over the years.

Would i buy monthly detecting magazines my answer would be 'NO' as for the most part all they are is just full of adverts,the internet is free and you can find all the latest upto date information on detectors,also research on older machines,why pay for a magazine when everything is on line for free.

I had a subscription to lost treasure, but I'm not renewing. Some cool stuff but kind of all the same.