Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Maiden Voyage of new Tigershark brings in Two Gold

scubadetector

Took my Tigershark out for its first spin today. I need to play with the settings more! First lake I went deeper than I ever have with the CZ-21 and FROZE. Could only stand that for a little while and went to shallower water. I did manage to get a 14K ring with ice out of the deeper parts.

Second lake I found my oldest US coin in the water. An 1867 shield nickel. I also found a steel cent that is completely encrusted. I broke off enough to see In God. It for sure sticks to a magnet. I know my CZ-21 would have missed both these targets as I have killed this area. I also went along a drop off where I haven't been before and picked up the brass fishing lures and the man's 10K ring with purple stone.

Two silver rings, a silver religious medal and chain and a few old wheat's.

This Tigershark sure loves small brass and lead targets. Glad I am fanning and not scooping. I would have been chasing stuff all over the place.

An idea of how small the targets are this thing finds!

I know I picked up a lot more iron than usual. I will be playing with this stuff on land to see how much more I can discriminate out without losing sensitivity on gold and other deep targets.

excellent finds, If that tiger was in a midromax housing for land I would make it a priority to buy one . I have heard good things from other water hunters about the Tiger

Good hunt rewarded by gold.