Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mail Route Scouting..!

fastdraw

Yesterday when I was on my mail route,..
I noticed a fairly good-sized wedding at a city park.. Or at least it was some kind of a big Gathering,... and everybody was dressed nicely...!!
So I hit it today in the early morning hours today.
The earing us GOLD... For sure!!
But I think the Tie Tak is only Gold plated...? I feel like a bottom feeder...
But crabs gotta eat too..!!

Attachments

• 16194031903604867634574026754230.jpg
    16194031903604867634574026754230.jpg
    898.4 KB · Views: 91
My first old post office site I hit a while back yielded nothing but some relics. I know there has to be a coin in there. Last night I got permission to a new site that had a post office! And a general store,a school,a blacksmith shop and a small town! She got out a family history scrapbook and showed us pictures of the store and the school. Also had a copy of an 1868 map! She also told us that the houses were all in a row and ran about a half mile. The school was open from 1868 to 1943 when it was torn down. We can't hunt the store site as that is where their home sits and I can respect that. It is a rather large area and will be worth going to again and again! I hope! The plow can drag things along ways! Research fellas! Research! HH! Ted