Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Major Issue....Help....

BarberDan

I charged up my XP Deus control box for the weekend. Now it will not turn on. If it is plugged in you can turn it on, but then it starts flickering. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! I want to get out this weekend with it.

Sounds like a dead battery, maybe?

Make sure headphones are off when charging.

Maybe try to reload your version 3.2 I had a problem with my coil not showing a charge and I reloaded software and no prob since
Good luck

It won't reload anything ....it literally flickers and makes a buzzing sound, unless I hold down the power button while plugging it in. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

I've called their repair center, but only was able to speak with their answering service. Hopefully they can help me soon....only weekday hours. I can still use the WS4 and coil, but I'm really a visual type person. My struggle with the XP is real....lol. Hopefully they can replace the box soon. Not sure what their customer service is like.

Hey Guy----When you call them Monday, ask for Mr. Moe. You will get GREAT SERVICE from them. I had a small problem with the coil clip, had one in three days from them. No problems on getting service.---

Sounds like you need a real doctor ..... Especially if your other components are charging fine with your charger.

I'm sure you will be taken of.

Not many problems noted thus far with the units overall.

Cheers

Just to follow up....I ended up sending my remote into Moe and they took care of me. Long story short...they sent me a new remote and it was a very painless process. Not at all what I was expecting, based upon my experiences with RMA's during my sales career...lol. Thank you Moe for all that you do.

IF YOU PURCHASD IT AT DETECTOR ELECTRONICS IN MASS. BRING IT BACK IF ITS STILL UNDER WARRANTY I PURCHASED A 11 IN COIL AND IT WAS BAD RETURNED IT NO PROBLEM

I too had problem with the control not showing the coil charge full. Talked to Moe and he was great. He gave me ideas on what was wrong and to get back to him on the fix, down-load new 3.2.
Lets just say I was very confident with him, highly recommend him. They are worth the phone call !

Deus Swinger