Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Making Preparations For Getting UnderWay

Dancer

Packing the Sea Chest for a 3 month stay on Florida's Gulf. Two machines, wetsuits, batteries and their chargers,and plenty of what ever's. Get everything in there except the scoops. First hunt hopefully first of December.

Attachments

• IMG_20211111_091016.jpg
    IMG_20211111_091016.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 155
Good luck and looking forward to your journal of posts!

I see what looks like an Infinium ... which other detector are you packing?
The Tarsacci. Had it for my last few weeks down there last year. It can reach down there, and and can be tuned to be as quiet as a mouse. The Infinium what can I say, a PI with tones has been good for me for years. As you know tho TVR , Ole Neptune gotta open up a hole for us now and than.

Packing the Sea Chest for a 3 month stay on Florida's Gulf. Two machines, wetsuits, batteries and their chargers,and plenty of what ever's. Get everything in there except the scoops. First hunt hopefully first of December.
Heave HO! To Florida's Gulf I go--seeking Treasures on shore & in the Sea, May God Bless you, Dancer, with plenty of Gold & Siver found by thee! Have fun where the weather is warmer for snow birds! Ma

Thanks Ma, good to have ya Aboard!
AYE, AYE Captain! You are welcome!--Please find an EMERALD for me! I have RED Hair, & my ancestors are from IRELAND so Green is for me or Red Rubies as July is my birth month! LOL! Hope the waters are stirred up deeply & bring those Gold Dubbloons, Silver Reales & those beautiful Emerald & Ruby Jewels to the Sandy Shore to find before any other detectorists do! Could be your lucky & blessed YEAR--Hope SO! Ma

Looks, sounds like all MY gold is in for it! Remember...the "big guy" expect his 10%...and me too! ;)
Good luck, stay safe and HH!!!

Last edited:
Best of luck to you, enjoy the warm weather.
Take along a silicon spray for those rods and maybe some Dielectric tune up grease for your battery posts.
Tony

Dancer, if you don't mind what beach in Fla.? Heck, might drive down that way. The first time I saw snow I was in a class room in flight training in Pensacola. The instructor asked how many of us had ever seen snow. Four hands went up and class was dismissed. Dec. 1957.

Well let us know how the MDT does. Phil is now selling them. Good Fl machine. Good luck.