Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro Blue Wireless Headphones

Scottowl

Does anyone know what charging cord these phones take, and where to get them?
Also, if you were looking for the best price on a pair of waterproof headphones to fit a Kruzer, where would you go?

Send Richard from Backwoods Detectors a message, he should be able to help you with the headphones. And he has great deals. The cord I would say you can get that at your local electronic store. Hope this helps. GS

On my white color ones it uses the same as my cell phone charging cord .. Turns red light on when charging .. The red light goes off when charged

I've never had a set of wireless phones before. How was I to know it is a very common plug. Found one in about 3 minutes at WallyWorld.

Now for another 'dumb' question: Will these headphones that were packaged with the MultiKruzer work with the Racer2?

No question is dumb. I believe you can use them on your Racer2 but don't quote me. I believe there are 2 versions of the Racer2, I could be wrong. And if I am , please someone correct me. I bought a Racer2 with the dongo to use for the wireless headphones. I asked the place I bought it if they had the newer version and the said no. I am assuming , the newer version, does not need a dongo, and if not, then I believe the the Kruzer headphones will work on the newer version Racer2's. Like I said I could be totally wrong. GS. Edited : I think I am wrong on the headphones. I think the Makro Multi Kruzer headphones will only work on the Impact and the new Anfibio machines.

The older Racer 2 needs the white color headphone with the domgo push trigger forward and down arrow to pair up the headphones to detector

I am thinking they are going away from the blue headphone .. replaced with the green headphone that will work with the new wireless pinpointer for the
Kruzer .. Impact ... Anfibio

Interesting info. Thanks to all!
I think I'm done collecting detectors for now.
When Makro/Notka come out with a simultaneous multi freq I will probably reconsider.
The wireless phones are no big deal for me. I got this mainly to go wading in the summer, and the headphones apparently can't be submerged. I think we all know how that would work out for me!
Anybody using the waterproof phones, how are they working out?