Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro CF77 One Bad A--- Machine

goldman55

This thing will run circles around most detector's. Three tone's in Dic-1 & Dic-2- General is all Metal 1 tone The 11" coil hit a Silver Dime at 15" with no question first time out. It is made off the Nokta Velox 1 17.5 kHz I'm guessing on that.. When you use the Dic 1 or 2 it really doesn't Dic only the Iron and mineral's in the ground. this Detector is Way Way over looked. It's separation is as Fast as anything on the market today. Read test below ---Gold , Silver, Relic Hunting. Beach Hunting, Gold Rings & Jewelry .

Thanks Bill

http://www.makrodedektor.com/dosyalar/cf77fieldtest.PDF

i have seen a fair amount of these being up for sale, but have read few hunt results . Please keep your reports coming!

Cedarswamp just received his and was off to the races with it quick digging 12 plus inch headstamps and coins.

The Ground here is Pretty wet right now makes it better. I sat one day put it on 4 sens and ran everything across the coil to hear the sounds. On gold Rings it gives a quick double tone, were a nickel- dime & quarter give the same like coin tone you get. Except the nickle is a lower tone same as a pull-tab they sound the same. no matter what you do. Clad Dime & quarter higher tone Silver will ring even a little higher. What got me was that at 12" you can tell the differences in the Tones loud and clear. I run it on dis 1 & 2 no iron. You can run were it will pick up nothing but iron also or Give the Iron a grunt like sound if you what to hear everything. This is a very over looked Machine. In General mode picks up everything 1 tone.

Bill

In the Mode 1 & 2 if you run across a bolt nut on most detectors will give a coin like sound because shape with the hole in the middle like a coin. Not with this one you turn the Iron Audio on and up tells you its Iron.

It is a deep machine, but, for my ears the tones are to close together. I wish they would put more of a spread between the tones.

Tones are close together, but i have a pair of Killer B's they do pretty good at the hearing part. I'm in my 60's everything else has went bad except still have good hearing go figure cadman_us. lol