Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

makro cf77

oneton

Sorry for the hijack but I see nothing on the Makro cf77 just wondering if anyone has tested them out or can direct me to where they are located here on findmall thanks phil

oneton said:
Sorry for the hijack but I see nothing on the Makro cf77 just wondering if anyone has tested them out or can direct me to where they are located here on findmall thanks phil

I've been checking out "niagaracountyny"'s post on YouTube. He has one and I think has done a review as well.

oneton said:
ok thanks I will check this out I heard they are deep and a smooth hunter thanks phil

They are also very reasonably priced as well.

I ordered one last week. I asked the dealer to wait till after the holidays to ship. I did not want it getting lost in the shuffle. I have the Fors Core now and I wanted to compare them.

Tom in SC

Tom I had first thought of the 77 and in doing research found the Fors Core. Look forward to your findings in the two units, with the new model coming out next month I now have time to wait. Let us know

thx

[size=large]I put togethere a new CF 77 and played around with it some. The detector is very nice with a lot of attention to detail. Runs extremely smooth, easy to ground balance and depth is exceptionally good. I am going to try one out more today as far as depth is concerned. What I like about it is that our Friends at XP Deus here in the States, do the warranty work when needed.
Thanks RIchard / Makro Dealer[/size]

Is the discrimination preset, or is it adjustable?

[size=large]The disc is preset with 3 audio tones. Low tone is iron, 2nd tone will get nickels and pull tabs but changes to high pitch with a zinc penny and up. There is an iron volume control that let's you choose to hear the iron or not. Ground balance is a "peace of cake" and controls are straight forward... Richard[/size]

Richard@BackwoodsDetectors said:
[size=large]I put togethere a new CF 77 and played around with it some. The detector is very nice with a lot of attention to detail. Runs extremely smooth, easy to ground balance and depth is exceptionally good. I am going to try one out more today as far as depth is concerned. What I like about it is that our Friends at XP Deus here in the States, do the warranty work when needed.
Thanks RIchard / Makro Dealer[/size]

Didn't know that about XP doing warranty work. Do they also cover the CoRe?

How did today's hunt go or did you just get familiar with the unit?

Currently Kellyco is the Nokta and the Detector Electronics in MA is the Makro distributor in the USA.

For any warranty issues on Nokta, you can also contact us directly and we will take care of it light speed...do not think we are thousands of miles away and it will take long.
You will have your replacement coil, part etc.within a matter of days - this is a guarantee.

Once again Q's being taken care of direct...

Thx Dilek

Richard did you check how deep or air test on the cf77 and does it chatter a lot or chatter when you touch the coil will it run smooth quiet.

I SEEN A VIDEO ON THE CF77 AND IT WAS BEEPING EVEN WITHOUT EVEN MOVING VERY ERRATIC. RICHARD SAYS THAT IT RUNS VERY SMOOTH. I THINK WE NEED TO SEE MORE VIDEOS ON THE CF77.