Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro/Dilek where are the wireless headphones?

Bill Ladd had a pair in his latest video. The headphones have been delayed a few times. Every time we get a date it never happens.

Personally I'd be wary of buying that way, as one guy wrote in his feedback he had to pay a customs fee. Who knows what they will decide you owe (if anything) and how long that will delay it.

If its setup through ebay global shipping program then its free and cheap to buy and sell. Believe its free for buyers

Nokta Detectors said:
Hello. The first batch is shipping by the end of this week.

thanks, can you explain the delays? more technical issues/problems?

looking forward to some real user (non-tester) reports.....

I REALLY want them to be good, ie as good as Deus wireless.....

Hello. They are shipped already.
There were really no issues. Some customers reported that the volume was too high and we adjusted it.
The shipment to USA was delayed because we had to get FCC ID certification as per US laws.
Hope it is clear.

I plan to purchase a set and give them a go. Love the wireless on my Deus and I think Makro will give us a quality set.

Why not do like i did and buy tis lot...headphones with adjustable volume, no lag, charger...all cables etc.,,,£59.99.

http://detectingsales.com/wireless%20headphones.html

Been using them for 6+ months.

Matt.