Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro Kruzer shaft coupling splitting?

I have had problems with not only the Makro Kruzer but also with the Nokta Fors Relic lower shaft couplings splitting when interchanging lower shafts. Has anyone else experienced this? The upper couplings seem to work fine...but maybe because they are not used as much? Thanks.

Charles :usaf: :usaflag:

I have not have one split .. I have had one come apart and lost the little black piece .. Had to get a whole new cam lock

I have these locks on all my machines. As soon as I get a new machine I use one of these.
No wobble no breaking. I wil send you a private message as to where to get them. I am not sure if I am allowed to post links in here.
HH
Jason

JASONSPAZ1 said:
I have these locks on all my machines. As soon as I get a new machine I use one of these.
No wobble no breaking. I wil send you a private message as to where to get them. I am not sure if I am allowed to post links in here.
HH
Jason

How was it to install and do they fit most detector shafts and I was wondering why A Shaft makers don't use these and will it fit an A Shaft you know the carbon fiber ones