Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro Multi Kruzer going underwater

kammerer1

Hi guys,
Next week I'll be heading to San Diego for a work conference. I plan on doing a little beach detecting as well and would like to do some comparisons between the Equinox and Multi Kruzer. If I get really brave, I may even try to go completely under water. My question is, are there any special precautions needed to completely submerge the Kruzer? Other than making sure the coil cable is securely tightened and the little rubber cap is over the headphone connector? I'm assuming the headphone/charging connector is completely waterproof, but just wanted to verify.
Thanks!
Ryan

Be sure to post how you did, I have been trying to make up my mined about what detector to get the EQ, or Kruzer. Thanks flintstone

One thing I have discovered on mmk, when using 19khz on beach you have to use a slow sweep speed. About two feet per second, and then the little stuff starts coming out of the sand. I've found a piece of rivet about 6" down. Beach mode, gain on 90, 19khz, vibrate, no sound. All kinds of tiny stuff, and that's going behind the nox 800

I will. I'm interested and well!

Thanks for the input. I'll try those settings out next week. Cheers!