Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro, please build a submerseabl racer.

Hey, stick with Makro mate....if they say it is coming out, then trust me....it is!

I've used nothing but Makro products the last couple of years and always had 100% perfection, especially with customer service etc etc.

So, if they say it's coming...then...hell yeah it is..:clapping:

I'm also wanting a fully waterproof machine, but as they are gonna be fetching one out, i'm waiting patiently, coz i'm keeping my Racer 2 and then gonna get me the waterproof one, no matter how long I have to wait...and save in my piggybank...lol.

For me, the Holy Grail is the waterproof version of Racer 2....forget heaven....i'll be off on me holidays, hunting the treasure beaches...lmao.

whoop whoop!!

I'm like a kid, waiting for his first bmx at Xmas...lol.:clapping::hot:

Yeah that AT MAX is a tempting step up from the older ATs, and they are very popular. I am waiting to see what color will be next as I have red, black and gold Makros that I use regularly. A true water machine would be a sure buy for me too! My Minelabs are great, but I worry about the wear and tear on my arm with the near double weight compared to the Makros. They are way lighter on my wallet!