Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro please send lower rods.

GroundScanner

Makro please send lower rods for the Racer . Weall need them. Maybe have less broken ears on the coils if we didn't have to change them out all the time. You say they are here but no one has them. Thanks , GS

YEA! I LIKE TOO HAVE ONE TOO, THERE NOT THAT EASY TOO CHANGE, SOME TIME BOLT'S ARE HARD TOO PUSH IN. AN ON THE SMALL COIL BOLT IS TOO SHORT.

Definitely an item that should've been in the Pro Pack IMHO instead of a shirt that most will never wear, or cannot wear due to a '1 size fits all' option :thumbdown:

Im glad i got mine when i orderd my stanard pack...got the lower rod and small coil the price is right on them to like 16 bucks cant beat it. I must say Makro steped up.. I had one of the overload coils and contacted Calvit and had a new one in 5 days...From Turkey thats awesome...Hope you guys get your lower rods cause they are really handy. HH

Yea, my dealer said they were backordered. Does anyone have an estimated shipping date?

Cal_Cobra said:
Definitely an item that should've been in the Pro Pack IMHO instead of a shirt that most will never wear, or cannot wear due to a '1 size fits all' option :thumbdown:

I totally concur cal! Would much rather have rods and bolts vs Tshirt.

This is what some dealers like myself did for their customers by adding a extra shaft being the extra shaft were reasonable. These did not come with the Racer Pro Packs and would have been nice if they would have, but when you look at the price of the Makro Racer Pro Pack and it was more reasonable then anyone elses were.

Rick

Ordered one yesterday from Metaldetector.com and will be at my house tomorrow ..... they must be available unless my timing was just perfect. Also have the small coil on the way (reason I ordered the second lower rod)

Well I called Metaldetector.com Wednesday when they sent me my stock coil and they said they didn't have any. So something is going on. Idk but if they had them I would have one. GS

Metaldetector.com is the dist for the Makro line of detectors, so I am sure some of these lower rods you are seeing on some sites for sale were those ordered in aerier from some of the dealers. Metaldetector.com are waiting for the next shipment to come from Makro to send out to the dealers and for their retail also. I too am waiting for some lower rods and 10X5.5 coil for about 3 or 4 weeks, so hopefully we will see some soon as Makro sends to the dist in order they are ordered, go to remember other country's ordered their Makro Racers first, so they got the jump on us here in the USA.

Rick

Could be they pulled a rod from a package to complete my order. They have been great to deal with ..... Makro and Metaldetector.com.

It shows pre-order on the site so since that was the only thing missing to complete my order maybe they just pulled it from a package or a return so they could get the order finished and shipped. Or that is still missing from my order and I will be waiting for it as well which is ok since I figured it to be a wait.